Wednesday, February 10, 2021

A Week of Thursdays

Thursdays are days of great hope and anticipation. Thursdays indicate that I have survived another week of what the world has thrown at me if I can just make it a few more hours until Friday.

Every day last week I awoke and thought, "thank god it's Thursday." Alas, it took three more "wake-ups" to get to Thursday, and one more to get to Friday. I honestly believe it was the most difficult week of my entire life. 

I have a better-than-average support system. I have a dog willing to lay low with me. I am incredibly lucky to be employed and have the flexibility to work from home right now. I know myself and I practice good self-care. And, when Thursday finally arrived, my husband accidentally knocked the coffee carafe into the sink and broke it. That, which could have been the tipping point for me, was saved by Amazon next day delivery.









No comments:

Post a Comment