Monday, January 22, 2018

Chicago

One of the best things about living in the Chicago area is its location. Chicago is a hub city. Friends fly or drive through frequently and I can get almost anywhere in the continental United States, fairly quickly

Of course, it's not the very best thing about living here. If you ask 100 people, you would get 100 different answers. The diversity. The food. The Lake. The transportation. The music. The festivals. The sports. The arts. The zoos. The gardens. The museums. The parks.

In one weekend I can go to a Mac & Cheese Fest, a Renegade Art Show, ice skating, and a concert. In November I saw the first Harry Potter movie with the score played by the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. It was amazing. It was seamless and fascinating to experience. I enjoyed it so much, I took my mom to see Singing in the Rain. Again, fabulous.





No comments:

Post a Comment